History

The San Feliu de Guíxols Yacht Club was founded in May 1958 by sailing enthusiasts from the town and other parts of Catalonia. Given the Club’s geographical position, it soon acquired an international aspect with the incorporation of members from outside Catalonia’s borders. In January 1962, the Club Nautic acquired a concession of 68 m2 which allowed the installation of a few precarious moorings.

In 1970, thanks to the acquisition of an area of 5525 m2 the Club Nautic was able to start a sailing school, acquire lifting cranes and expand the number of mooring places, culminating 3 years later in the inauguration of the first social premises. However, the Club Nautic was only able to function from May to September. It was not until the beginning of this century, in 2003, that the Club Nautic was able to acquire and develop permanent facilities, beginning a new phase based on the efforts of the past 60 years.  

Diving

+ info

Motor water sports

+ info

Shop

+ info
How to get to the Club?