Política de Cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complement cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to monitor the user’s behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected on the user’s behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to change cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find out how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not work properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
[Enumera aquí les cookies utilitzades]
Modification of conditions
Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.
Original text created in Catalan. The Yacht Club Sant Feliu de Guíxols is not responsible for the translations into other languages of this text, in the event of a conflict the reference text will always be the one that is published in Catalan language.