Basic information on data protection
|Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols
|Provision of online services, e-commerce
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services (courses, activities, ticket acquisition, etc.)
|Express consent and legitimate interest
|No data is transferred to third parties, except in case of legal obligation
|Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
|You can consult the eventual additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the clauses in www.cnsfg.cat/politica-privacitat
At Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect the information to achieve it. We care about your privacy and we believe we need to be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the LAW 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Club Nàutic Sant Feliu Guixols informs the user that, as data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment starts by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected to improve the user experience, attending to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belong to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can request that we stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols
Registered office: Escullera del Port s/n, 17220, Sant Feliu de Guixols
VAT nº: G17057241
Email: [email protected]
Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email [email protected]
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Phone number and email address.
- Sensitive data (eg. about allergies).
- Information on payments, deliveries and returns.
- IP address, date and time when you have accessed our services, internet browser that you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data that CNSFG may need for its provision of services.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in a form to access to access or use certain services offered on the website; likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the services in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or at our physical facilities.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the processing of the services offered through the website and informational tasks, being able to carry out automatic assessments, obtaining profiles and segmentation tasks of customers in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and better the online experience of the client.
- Develop and manage competitions, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the authorities or third companies for auditing reasons, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to customer or public administration claims.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and claims of third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies with which Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols works) may use the data to provide the corresponding services, without prejudice to this, they will not use the information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is processed in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for compliance with these legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Standards (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield” based on the UNE-EN ISO / IEC 27001:2013 standard.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request in the following email:
By virtue of the provisions of the GDPR, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and forgetting: you can request the prior deletion of personal data.
- Right of limitation to processing: it implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw the consent of the processing of the data, opposing that they continue to be processed. Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the application may be rejected if you request to delete data that are necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
Likewise, if you have any complaints about the processing of the data, you can file a claim from the data protection authority www.aepd.es
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols reserves the right to terminate the services contracted by its users, in the event that the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of own elaboration and of those indicated by another source, so it does not assume any responsibility with regard to hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of this information.
Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to this information. Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols is exempt from liability for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols provided that it comes from sources outside it.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she/they is over 14 years of age and that he/she/they has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his/her/their personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of lo 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of the legal guardians to process the personal data of the minors. In this case, the ID or other form of identification of the person who consents will be required.
In the case of people over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of the parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and seeks to install any other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the control of club Sant Feliu de Guíxols; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Process Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols. However, the user must be aware that internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
for the same. Cookies are physical files of information that are hosted in the user’s terminal, the information collected through cookies serves to facilitate the user’s navigation through the portal and to optimize the browsing experience. The data collected through cookies can be shared with the creators of them, but in no case the information obtained by them will be associated with personal data or data that can identify the user.
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility to configure the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies policy https://cnsfg.cat/en/cookie-policy/.
Original text created in Catalan. The Yacht Club Sant Feliu de Guíxols is not responsible for the translations into other languages of this text, in the event of a conflict the reference text will always be the one that is published in Catalan language.