This weekend took place the final of the ILCA 4 Catalan Championship, which was held at the Club Nàutic Vilanova. The sailors of the Club Nàutic Sant Feliu have made great results among the fifty-four participants, among which the third place in the general classification of Quim Ferrer and the triumph as champion of Catalonia U16 and female runner-up of Mireia Garriga stand out.
The results of the CNSFG sailors
- Quim Ferrer finished 3rd overall.
- Mireia Garriga has been proclaimed champion of Catalonia U16 and runner-up of the women’s classification.
- Guillem de Llanos was 5th overall.
- Alejandro Constans was 15th.
- Mireia Garriga was 16th.
- Jan Poveda finished 18th.
- Antoine Oganesov was 20th.
- Sofia Constan was 29th.
- Énia Pallí was 32nd.
- Anna Ferrer placed 42nd.